The Trimble NetR9 - a highly versatile, ground-breaking GNSS reference receiver for infrastructure and network applications.
A full-feature, top-of-the-line receiver with an industry-leading 440 channels for unrivaled GNSS multiple constellation tracking performance, the Trimble NetR9 was designed to provide the network operator with maximum features and functionality from a single receiver. In addition, it can be used as a campaign receiver for post-processing, as a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) receiver or portable base station for Real-time Kinematic (RTK) applications, and as scientific reference station.
● Proven GNSS technology from Trimble
● 440 channels for unparalleled GNSS multiple constellation tracking performance
● Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial and USB support
● Large internal memory plus external USB device logging capacity
● Convenient front panel display and configuration
● Powerful built-in remote management tools
● Rugged and field tested for even the harshest environmental conditions